The world’s first commercial foldable smartphone, a combination of mobile phone and tablet, with Royole’s 2nd generation, ultrathin, fully flexible display. Disrupting the concept of a traditional smartphone, the unit can be used either folded or unfolded, giving it the portability of a smartphone plus the screen size of a high-definition tablet.
FlexPai can be folded from 0 to 180 degrees. Say goodbye to broken screens. FlexPai will completely change your perception of a traditional mobile phone and the need to own multiple mobile devices. Unfolded, FlexPai provides a 7.8” large, tablet sized, full color display screen that easily fits into your pocket. Never sacrifice a large screen to enjoy mobility again, with FlexPai you have the best of both.
Order fulfillment will start in late December, 2018.
- 7.8″ tablet sized, full color flexible display with 4:3 aspect ratio and 1920 x 1440 resolution
- Capable of folding up to 180 degrees
- When folded, three screens (primary, secondary and edge) are available with the following aspect ratios and resolutions (primary = 16:9/810×1440, secondary = 18:9/720×1440, edge = 21:6/390×1440)
- Work or play without interruption; FlexPai’s edge screen displays notifications for incoming calls, emails, and messages
- Unique Water OS is intuitive and provides unparalleled viewing flexibility
- Includes two quality cameras with 20 and 16 megapixels that can be bent to capture objects at unique angles
- When folded, incoming calls or photos can be conveniently taken from either side